- East Lakeland OB-Gyn is proud to offer 4-D ultrasound to our patients. This new technology enables you to see your unborn baby with new clarity. Soft tissue structures, such as the nose and lips, are better visualized, giving you a clearer picture of your baby’s face.
- We offer this option when you are between 26 and 30 weeks. This will be offered at a special appointment time, and not in conjunction with your routine office visit. This will ensure that we have enough time to obtain optimal visualization of your baby for portraits.
- During the visit, you will be able to watch as your baby poses and moves on a large TV monitor. This will enable you to see your baby as never before.
- Afterwards, you will receive a CD with all of the images obtained. You can take this home, e-mail them to family and friends, or print out as many copies as you like. We will also print serveral color images for you to take with you that day.
- This ultrasound is optional, and strictly for your enjoyment. This does not take the place of a diagnostic ultrasound and will not be covered under your insurance. This cost is $200 and is payable the day of your visit.